OD-Family – Competition
Start date: 03/02/2018 End date: 01/12/2018
Contest Manager: 1ODØØ1 Joe
– Everyone can participate OD or NO OD (No OD only for Hunter category)
– The hunters must chase the letters that make the words OSCAR DELTA FAMILY.
– The JOKER will be used for the lack of one letter, one joker per hunter.
– No progressive only be in the log.
– In case of a tie, the date or the shortest
45DD001 contact “13OD/O” on 28/08/2018 at 10.00 GMT
30EE001 contact “13OD/O” on 28/08/2018 at 14.00 GMT
– The winner becomes 45DD001 the shortest date or time.
Activists will be on air every weekend: Every Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 4pm
– The five best hunters will receive a diploma via e-mail
– A E-QSL paper will be published for the occasion and sent to those who wish to confirm via internet for hunter category
– At the end of the event, the hunters must send their log in telematic format to the e-mail address: email@example.com to receive special E-QSL.
– 16 operators are expected to be ON AIR, a station for each corresponding letter
If there are more than 16 requests for participation, JOLLY stations will be assigned to stations from each different country
If we do not have at least 16 requests for participation, the Contest cannot be started.
– The Contest Manager, 1OD001 Joe It will have to receive all the logs of the activating stations and will send both the telematic diploma and the E-QSL, which will be realized by 13OD002 Dario
– The winner (activators or hunter) will be the one who will be able to connect as many OSCAR DELTA FAMILY stations or the largest number of contest station ON AIR and will receive a special telematic Award.